HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
Bringing Big Traffic to Your Site is the best gift… I hope you like it. It will pay dividends for a long time. Have fun today; use it tomorrow.
- FACEBOOK GROUP-write the niche you’re marketing in the search box-(where you see the little magnifying glass). Look to the top tabs and click CREATE A GROUP. Since you’re either in writers, entrepreneurs, or nonprofit, write in group that are hungry for what you’re offering.
- FAN PAGE—you will find this to be one of the most effective methods of free traffic on the Internet. Go to applications—click APPLICATIONS…see pages—click.
It is simple to set up and it will take you all over the world, gathering prospects that need your offer.
On this page you’re no longer limited to 5,000 members.
You can choose “brand, products or organizations, to brand your site, “local business”, “artist, brand or public figure.” You decide. As a book publisher, and marketing consultant, I’m choosing, Public Figure.
- If you follow the simple instructions, you’ll have it done in 30 minutes, even if you’ve never been a FACEBOOK FAN.
- Now that you have your site, upload your logo, or photo with your blog or website information on it. This will point to your information without “selling” anything. This will put info in front of your fans, sending them to your site where you have time and space to BRAND yourself.
- Fill out your info page—and become detailed and creative. You are telling your fans what you can do for them with what you’re offering.
- You have a clickable web address, company, overview, mission statement, products and your personality included. Use your unique voice. Make your fans love you right here. Give all the information you can. Fill in Facebook and more besides.
- In your company overview, you can list links to pages on your website, offer a signup form, list other social media accounts, and other things that are important to show and tell who you are and why you offer will solve a problem. Do not say it will solve a problem for them, just show what it does.
- See FBML , a version of HTML, to create a landing page.
- Now instead of sending people to your wall, you can send them to your landing page within your fan page with your message.
- Now if you want to put your optin offer in front of the potential customer the first time they visit your page wall, click OPTIONS link in the upper right corner under your tabs. Click settings, then change the default landing tab setting to the tab you want. Landing pages can bring you tons of leads.
- Your landing page can act as an extension of the blog I want you to have.
- Post on your fan page daily—and see the traffic come rolling in.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY…